Searching for One of the Best Job Oriented Courses After 12th? Emergency Medical Technician Course is the One!
Emergency medicine is a clinical practice that equips physicians with the expertise and experience required to address vital needs. Emergency medical equipment encompasses the planning, monitoring, and medical administration of emergency medical services, crisis readiness, and medical regulation. Emergency medical professionals provide valuable and critical nursing, leadership, and logistical expertise to the emergency department and all healthcare distribution network branches. We can say that the emergency medical technician course is one of the best job oriented courses after 12th.
Emergency medical technology is very recent in India, but a vital speciality is evolving rapidly. An emergency medical technician can have an exciting future ahead of them as several healthcare centres worldwide are in dire need of trained and skilled emergency health professionals. So, if you are interested in the emergency medical technician course, connect with SV5 Healthcare & Consultant Pvt. Ltd. today!
Features of Our Emergency Medical Technology Course
The features of the emergency medical technology course at SV5 Healthcare & Consultant Pvt. Ltd. are as follows:
- The total course will be of 710 hours, i.e., 6 months
- The theory and stimulation classes will be of 350 hours.
- A hospital and ambulance internship of 360 hours.
- The certification will consist VIVO/HSSC/NSDC.
Benefits of the EMT Course
The benefits of our EMT course are as follows:
- Since the medical industry is continually booming and rising, you certainly won’t have a tough time finding jobs as an EMT. Apart from the convenience of seeking a career, you can even earn a pay check.
- Growth in this area is 23 percent, which is much better than average. Because of this, you should expect to have an outstanding experience ahead for you when you obtain your license.
- Once you’ve chosen to be an EMT, there’s always the scope of advancement and opportunities as the healthcare sector will never stop booming.
Necessary Skill Set for Emergency Medicine Specialization
Students, who take job oriented courses after 12th like emergency medicine, can recognize and handle life-threatening and vital conditions immediately. They frequently face surgical and medical difficulties and, as such, need a particular specialization in a variety of areas (broad experience base of medicine including pathology, anatomy, pharmacology, and physiology). Their crucial function is to care for and normalize critical patients, regardless of their age category.
So, get your admission in one of the best job oriented courses after 12th today at SV5 Healthcare & Consultant Pvt. Ltd.
COURSE DESCRIPTION SYLLABUS
11th CLASS SYLLABUS
- PHYSICS: Physical world and measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy, and Power, Motion of systems of particles and rigid body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic theory, Oscillations and wave
- CHEMISTRY: Some basic concepts of Chemistry, Structure of atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular structure, Chemical Bonding and Molecular structure, States of Matter: Gases and liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox reactions, Hydrogen, s-Block elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), Some p-Block elements, Organic Chemistry – Some basic principles and techniques, Hydrocarbons, Environmental chemistry
- BIOLOGY: Diversity in the Living World, Structural organization – Plants and Animals, Cell Structure and Function, Plant Physiology, Human physiology
12th CLASS SYLLABUS
- PHYSICS: Electro statistics, Current Electricity, Magnetic effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, Electromagnetic waves, Optics, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices
- CHEMISTRY: Solid state, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, General principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, P Block elements, D and F block elements, Coordination compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic compounds containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers, and Chemistry in everyday life
- BIOLOGY: Reproduction, Genetics and Evolution, Biology and Human welfare, Biotechnology and its applications, Ecology and environment.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Students interested in applying for admission in one of the courses, click Apply Now OR