DMLT covers subjects about diagnosis and treatment through the use of laboratory equipment. The is meticulously designed for students to gain knowledge and technical skills about various subjects like pathology, biochemistry, microbiology, and haematology. The course also trains them to handle advanced lab equipment, perform accurate medical laboratory tests, and eventually work as Laboratory Technicians.
- Laboratory Technicians and technicians play a crucial role in the healthcare system, by diagnosing and treating diseases.
- DMLT is one of the emerging courses and is being preferred by many recruiters in India and abroad.
- With the rise of diseases and the onset of COVID-19, students who have completed courses like DMLT have multiple opportunities in the medical industry (both private and government sectors).
Students who complete their DMLT course can pursue their careers in various medical institutions and laboratories. Among the many career options, here are the top recruiting companies for students In the private and government sectors.
- Pathology Labs
- Lab consultants
- Government and private hospitals
- Research labs
- Blood banks
- Emergency centres
- Medical Writers for journals or websites
- Academic writers
The salary for DMLT diploma graduates depends upon the abilities and competence of students. the salary also varies across companies and positions. Students can pursue some of the highest paying jobs with salaries in the range of 1.5 lakhs to 5 lakhs per year. The salary increases according to experience or promotions in the field. Work with experienced staff in some of the best places and earn a fortune of goodwill and respect along with monetary gains. The average salary of a few job positions is tabulated below.
Average Salary (per month)
Health Care assistant
Subjects in DMLT Course
This course deals with the application of theoretical knowledge in practical life. Students are taught through seminars, practical application in labs, classroom lectures and even internships are available for the students to gain knowledge about the nature of practicality that this course requires. The list below provides a semester-wise list of subjects that will be a part of this course.
Human Physiology II
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Students interested in applying for admission in one of the courses, click Apply Now OR