Foundation course- Duration : 2 Years
Eligibility : 11thclass (PCB) Students
- XI and XII Class syllabus will be taught through complete notes .
- Students will be thoroughly prepared for Neet exam and CBSE Board Exam.
- Relevant study material will be provided to all students through SV5 notes.
- Preparation through topic wise and chapter wise both.
- Classes 6 days a week .
- Every staurday will be revision of topic taught .
- Relevant notes will be provided to all students.
- Test series will be provided at free of costs.
- Previous paper revision in the end of course.
- Doubt clearance classes.
- Result will be displayed on center notice board or through sms to parents.
- We share monthly progress report of students to parents .
- 80 % Attendance of students compulsory
COURSE DESCRIPTION SYLLABUS
11th CLASS SYLLABUS
- PHYSICS: Physical world and measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy, and Power, Motion of systems of particles and rigid body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic theory, Oscillations and wave
- CHEMISTRY: Some basic concepts of Chemistry, Structure of atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular structure, Chemical Bonding and Molecular structure, States of Matter: Gases and liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox reactions, Hydrogen, s-Block elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), Some p-Block elements, Organic Chemistry – Some basic principles and techniques, Hydrocarbons, Environmental chemistry
- BIOLOGY: Diversity in the Living World, Structural organization – Plants and Animals, Cell Structure and Function, Plant Physiology, Human physiology
12th CLASS SYLLABUS
- PHYSICS: Electro statistics, Current Electricity, Magnetic effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, Electromagnetic waves, Optics, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices
- CHEMISTRY: Solid state, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, General principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, P Block elements, D and F block elements, Coordination compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic compounds containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers, and Chemistry in everyday life
- BIOLOGY: Reproduction, Genetics and Evolution, Biology and Human welfare, Biotechnology and its applications, Ecology and environment.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?Students interested in applying for admission in one of the courses, click Apply Now OR
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
- Eligibility : XI - Class With PCB
- Duration : 2 Years (1200 hrs)