SV5 Health Care Hospital Front Desk Coordinator certificate will provide a foundation in Hospital Information System (HIS), Soft skills & Communication, Medical Billing, Customer Service excellence & Patient satisfaction.
Hospital Front Desk Coordinators will be able to oversee the administrative duties of the facili/. They will also develop the basic skills (Basic Life Support & First Aid) necessary to deal with an emergent in a health care setting.
Front Desk Coordinators will ensure that all procedures, from pulling the correct patient files to charting insurance information. This course is career orienting in nature that opens many jobs after its successful completion.
- Hospital Front Desk Coordinator Medical Billing Executive
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Medical Billing Manager.
- lntroduction to functions of hospital front desk coordinator
- Consent, reporting & documentation
- Basic structure & function of the human body
- Medical terminology
- Infection control & prevention
- Personal hygiene
- Professional behaviour at work settings
- Rights & responsibilities of patients
- Maintain conductive environment in emergent situations
- Hospital information system (HIS)
- Payment & billing
- Customer service excellence & patient satisfaction
- Safer & first aid
- Basic life support
- Professional workplace skills
- Biomedical waste management
- Basic computer knowledge
- Soft skills & communication