Welcome to the #1 Medical Lab Technician Institute in Delhi!
Medical laboratory technicians are essential members of every clinical laboratory unit. They examine fluids, tissues, and perform blood tests to conduct a wide range of diagnostic procedures. They usually perform the duties of a pathologist. Upon completing the course from our medical lab technician institute in Delhi, students can work in health care, diagnostic laboratories, blood banks, and medical clinics.
Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) is a science division specializing in diagnosing, curing, and preventing illness. This provides a study of body fluids, like blood and tissues. These technicians conduct much of their activities, such as slide preparing, tissue samples, or other samples, utilizing laboratory devices. They also perform activities such as blood checks and blood typing. Candidates seeking to pursue a career in this field can choose the medical lab technician course after 12th at SV5 Healthcare & Consultant Pvt. Ltd.
Features of the MLT Course at SV5 Healthcare & Consultant Pvt. Ltd.The applicant can choose our credential course to build a career as an MLT. The details are as follows:
- The total duration of the course is 2000 hours, i.e., 12 months.
- In this course, there will Theory and Stimulation class of 1200 hours and an internship of 800 hours.
- The eligibility for this course is 10+2 Science or Level 3.
- The certification for this course is VIVO Healthcare/NSDC.
Benefits of the Medical Lab Technician Course
Students who excel at our medical lab technician institute in Delhi are given good jobs in public health institutions, hospitals, pharmacies, nursing homes, and private labs as laboratory technicians or experts. Our classrooms are suitable for such students to perform research and studies on emerging medical technology.
A medical laboratory technician profession allows you to make an essential effect on continuing care without ever engaging with patients. One might also serve as a freelancer, and also a phlebotomist, and make big money.
Applicants with relevant skills can find jobs in hospitals, minor emergency departments, private labs, blood donation centre, health centre, or clinics. In due course and job experience, you can strive to become a technologist.
With their devoted expertise, lab technicians are continuously in need in hospitals, specialist hospitals, labs, etc. You will grow up to become:
- Laboratory manager/consultant/supervisor.
- Analyst/consultant laboratory management system.
- Coordination of patient outreach.
Therefore, candidates aiming to become medical laboratory technicians from SV5 Healthcare & Consultant Pvt. Ltd. should have the competence to execute the best in this area.
Students who excel at our medical lab technician institute in Delhiare given good jobs in public health institutions, hospitals, pharmacies, nursing homes, and private labs as laboratory technicians or experts. Our classrooms are suitable for such students to perform research and studies on emerging medical technology.
Therefore, candidates who are studying to become medical laboratory technicians from SV5 Healthcare & Consultant Pvt. Ltd.should have that competence to execute best in this area.Some of the skills needed to get a reputed MLT job are:
- The orientation of research and production
- Technical skills
- Hard work
- Communication skills
- Function under pressure
- Delivery of reports before deadlines
- Capacity to comply with rules and procedures
- A focused mind.
If you are interested in this course, connect with our medical lab technician institute in Delhiright now!
Critical Skills in Medical Laboratory Science
After completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, such as blood or urine, using microscope or automatic analyzer to detect abnormalities or diseases.
- Analyze the results of tests or experiments to ensure conformity to specifications, using special mechanical or electrical devices.
- Set up, maintain, calibrate, clean, and test sterility of medical laboratory equipment.
- Collect blood or tissue samples from patients, observing principles of asepsis to obtain blood samples.
- Conduct blood tests for transfusion purposes and perform blood counts.
- Inoculate fertilized eggs, broths, or other bacteriological media with organisms.
- Consult with a pathologist to determine a final diagnosis when abnormalities are found.
- Analyze and record test data to issue reports
- Introduction to Healthcare Systems & Laboratory Services
- Role of the Medical Lab Technician
- Structure and Function of Human Body
- Introduction to Clinical Biochemistry
- Introduction to Laboratory related Medical Terminology
- Bio Medical Waste Management
- Introduction to Hematology and Clinical
- Pre-analytical Laboratory Testing Process
- Infection control and prevention
- Personnel Hygiene and Safety & First Aid
- Analytical Testing Process
- Analytical Testing Process
- Introduction to Bacteriology, Histopathology, Cytopathology, Immunology, Serology and Blood Banking
- Observing, Reporting & Documentation
- Professional Behavior in Healthcare Setting
- Patient’s Rights & Responsibilities
- Introduction to cytopathology & histopathology
- Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology (FNAC)
- Introduction to post analytical laboratory testing
- Basic Sensitization to Parasitology, Mycology and Virology
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Students interested in applying for admission in one of the courses, click Apply Now OR