Looking for the Best Radiology Technician Courses in Delhi? Here’s Your Golden Chance!
Radiology technician courses in Delhi make the technicians qualified to use specialised radiographic devices like CT Scan (Computed Tomography), MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging), and essential X-Ray devices to produce images of the patient’s internal organs. Physicians and psychologists use these images to help detect diseases and accidents.
There is a significant potential for radiology technicians in India. Thus, in the radiology technician coursesoffered by SV5 Healthcare & Consultant Pvt. Ltd., they are qualified to a professional standard in which they are ready to adhere to safer regulations surrounding the use of radiographic equipment. After completing the radiology technician course, these individuals are granted the radiology technician certificate/degree, which opens up enormous career opportunities.
Also known as paramedical specialist courses, radiology technician courses in Delhi are given to people who might one day conduct diagnostic assessments to handle radiation. In other words, radiography can be defined as the science of taking pictures of the human body’s internal and secret sections to detect illnesses and conditions.
Features of Our Radiology Technician Courses
Someone who wants to get admission in the radiology technician courses should have preferably completed Science (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Maths and an experience of 3 years as an X-Ray lab technician.
The total duration of the course is 2000 hours, i.e., 14 months, including 900 hours of Theory + Practical and 1100 hours hospital internship.
The certification for this course is VIVO/NSDC.
The Role of a Radiology Technician
Specialists in radiology will function as follows:
- CT Scan Technologist
- MRI Technician
- Expert in Applications
- The radiological technical and operational areas include research centres, hospitals, businesses manufacturing medical equipment, public institutions, etc.
Radiology technicians are qualified to use specialised radiographic equipment like CT Scan (Computed Tomography), MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging), and essential X-Ray devices to produce images of the patient’s internal organs.
There is a massive shortage of radiology Technicians in India. Thus, in the radiology technician training offered by Healthcare & Consultant Pvt. Ltd., students are qualified to a professional standard where they can deal with better regulations surrounding the use of radiographic equipment when at work.
Benefits of Enrolling in Radiology Technician Courses
Once you get admission to this course, you will be eligible to do the following:
- Using state-of-the-art technology to create high-quality/human images.
- Act in conjunction with clinical doctors and other professionals to better classify and diagnose several medical problems, illnesses, and disabilities, with advanced medical devices and testing equipment.
- Study various imaging technologies, such as X-ray devices, fluoroscopy, MRI, and CT.
After completion of this course, the student will be able to
- Use state-of-the-art equipment to produce high-quality/ images of the human
- Work in collaboration with clinical physicians and other specialists to help identity/ and diagnose a varied of medical conditions, diseases and injuries, with the help of complex medical equipment and diagnostic
- Work on various imaging modalities such as X-rays machines, fluoroscopy, MRI, and CT.
- Anatomy Physiology and Pathology
- Basic and Radiation Physics
- Radiographic Imaging
- Principles of Hospital Clinical Practice
- Patient Care in Radiology
- Management of Medical Emergencies
- Radiographic Technique in Routine Procedures
- Radiographic Technique in Special Procedures
- Computed Tomography (CT scan)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Quality/ Assurance in Practice.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Students interested in applying for admission in one of the courses, click Apply Now OR